Accounting is not just a matter of fulfilling accounting obligations, it is an essential element of operational management control. That is why we will assume not only your financial and bookkeeping activities, but support you with our know-how as well as in the consistent recording of all business processes along with developing analyses. This gives you a meaningful foundation for your business decision processes.
- Ongoing financial and payroll accounting
- Preparation of sales tax, income tax and social security filings
- Preparation of monthly and annual financial statements
- Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss, and other customized reports
- Cost accounting
- Set-up and maintenance of accounting systems
- Payroll, deductions and payroll taxes
- Accounts Payable (A/P)
- Accounts Receivable (A/R)
- Depreciation of fixed assets
- Flooring financing for dealerships
- Sales on finance contract
- Pros, cons, and differences of legal business organizations
- Inventory and Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) calculation
- Journalizing purchases, disbursements, sales, receipts, payroll, and General Journal adjustments
- Subsidiary ledgers for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll
- Cash basis accounting, Accrual basis accounting, and Cash to Accrual conversion
- Work In Progress (WIP) manufacturing work flow accounting
- Progress Billing and Jobs In Progress accounting for construction industry
- Year end closing entries
Get in Touch With Us.
Call us at (720) 221-4256 with any questions or to schedule an appointment.
MP Martin Accounting and Data Services
Or you may use our contact form.
You can reach us during the following hours:
Mon. - Sat. 9 AM - 7 PM
Sunday by prior arrangement.